I love gnocchi and finding a gluten free one is tough. This recipe is from Heartbeet Kitchen. The original recipe uses sweet potato but I just used normal organic potatoes and it worked well.
- 157g roasted potato (not boiled)
- 30g millet flour
- 38g tapioca flour
- 38g almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Mix the flours and salt well.
- Mash the potato in a separate bowl and add the flour mix in 2 halves until incorporated.
- Kneed the dough on a floured surface.
- Roll into snake shaped pieces around 12cm long and 1.5cm wide – if they are too thick they won’t cook through properly.
- Bring a pan of water to boil and drop in the gnocchi.
- When they rise to the surface they are cooked.
- Serve with a delicious sauce like the one pictured here. I made it with chopped fresh tomatoes fried until soft in a tbsp of olive oil, then added plenty of chilli flakes and parsley.